New Years Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always enjoyed NYE, but have made it special by having trips abroad, or making special memories with my family. It was always a special time as a child, with family parties etc.

For me it is a time to reflect, be grateful for what I have and in normal times look forward to new year and setting goals along the way.

having a bit of a gathering on boxing day there mate and got loads of stuff in,. went a bit overboard tbh, but it is xmas. we'll need a good party to use up all the booze and grub there. can't think of a better way to see in the new year there than to have a house load of folk letting their hair down.
Don't forget to invite Herbal

We all know fine well that their will be stories in the papers on New Years Day about some idiots having house parties and getting fines. I honestly cant believe how selfish people are.

Id prefer everyone just acted responsibly for a few weeks or months and then we could maybe see some light at the end of the tunnel. Im sick of this now, sick of following rules only to read the next day that some moron had held a party with 40 other people and then you think whats the point? Ive had Covid so Id like to think Ive got some sort of immunity to it, but thats not certain, so im still being careful. Its just a shame some people dont give a fuck and they are the people causing this to go on and on and on.

Last edited:
I don't suppose you were one of the people complaining that restrictions were being relaxed over Christmas

nope. I think they were in a lose lose situation for christmas. Don't relax them and people will break the rules, do relax them and face the backlash for cases rising. I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision.

I do wonder how many of the extreme brexity types will be having parties.

Last edited:
This ^ going to be a longer haul than many think

I reckon this time next year.
nope. I think they were in a lose lose situation for christmas. Don't relax them and people will break the rules, do relax them and face the backlash for cases rising. I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision.

I do wonder how many of the extreme brexity types will be having parties.

Surely the first is best. You make the right call and if the numpties ignore it.... That is much better than saying its okay to be a numpty.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back