New Year's Eve And New Year's Day Plans

It’s not my fault you bark like a dog when you climax 😡
I told you the I have a very big dog wouldn’t wash with the council. Did you listen? No you didn’t.
Errm, sorry to disappoint you sweet cheeks, but that certainly wasn't me.
It would seem that you may have been unwittingly giving my 93 ,year old neighbour Bob, a good thrashing in my absence. 🫣
He comes round to do odd jobs when I'm at work and he somehow must've discovered the gonk mask, you bought me for my birthday. . .

Last edited:

1889? What like in full 1889 get up? That’s something I’d pay to see 😂
Eee HC man that’s about as exciting as my life gets now, I’ve just nearly orgasmed because I’ve found a malteser on the settee

Ermm I’m none the wiser whiskey wise 😂
I know who Ernie is but as for the rest not a sausage
You will wake up in the morning nice and fresh..and have a strong urge to pour Baileys onto your corn flakes..sorry once I get a theme and a victim..sorry person I tend to run with it!

You will wake up in the morning nice and fresh..and have a strong urge to pour Baileys onto your corn flakes..sorry once I get a theme and a victim..sorry person I tend to run with it!
😂
I’m the one who has victims my dear chap. I’ve got one coming along nicely in my loft 😳😂
I do feel very fresh, I’m waiting for my chicken delivery then I’m going to have a lovely big salad. I might hoy loft man a bone.

This is all a joke before I get reported. Thanks. 😂

Back