New Vacancies

Some list of duties that for probably less than £30k

Incredibly really. Colchester are looking for a qualified teacher to teach BTEC Level 3 and are offering £10.42 an hour - the minimum wage.

Stacking shelves at ALDI pays £12 an hour.
Im on £11.11ph rising to £12.04ph in july at asda. I get crazy perks and discounts all year round through partnerships and i save literally hundreds of pounds every few months. How can football clubs offer less is beyond me 🤣

That's a mental list of roles

Everything from overseeing safeguarding of mascots to acting as MOTM bodyguard to get him to the correct suite for presentations
They've listed that role before (or quite similar), asking for a billion things. Hardly going to attract people well into their career are they.

The clubs are relying on peoples loyalty to them, they are willing to work for less money just to be involved with the club.

Did you know that UK airports have teams of volunteers? They work for free just to be involved with the industry.

See also Special Constables.

People are strange.

The clubs are relying on peoples loyalty to them, they are willing to work for less money just to be involved with the club.

Did you know that UK airports have teams of volunteers? They work for free just to be involved with the industry.

People are strange.
I agree with you, it happens where there’s a bit of glamour or kudos.
However, from my experience of both airlines and police, the volunteer roles are often a sort of CV addition in the hope of obtaining a real job.
Or a “second best” option due to failing to get a real job.
Sadly where demand outstrips supply, this situation can arise where the pay is rubbish and they still come, so it won’t change.
I would never work for Sunderland as it’s probably (definitely) a shit show and I’d end up hating them after I’d left. 😂

People are strange.

people are odd as fuck

They've listed that role before (or quite similar), asking for a billion things. Hardly going to attract people well into their career are they.
Most of those job descriptions are corporate bullshit.......love to know how the people that write them stay in their bullshit world jobs....

Back