New Vacancies

When vacancies are advertised without salary guides they must miss out on potential applicants. Who is going to apply for a job that may be offering half what they are currently earning?
On the other side of the coin (and I've had personal experience of this), they could be offering a lot more.

Yeah simular i think, until he got promoted to Commercial Director
yeah that epitomized the mess at the club. He was second in charge when I worked there as a nippa and he was rude, obnoxious and made it very well known that he didn't like football, and if he did the mags were better due to their location and facilities

yeah that epitomized the mess at the club. He was second in charge when I worked there as a nippa and he was rude, obnoxious and made it very well known that he didn't like football, and if he did the mags were better due to their location and facilities
Looks like they promote ppl within from the bottom without been qualified for the role, but learn on the job

Looks like they promote ppl within from the bottom without been qualified for the role, but learn on the job
he was an arse licker who treated the young staff like garbage. ive worked with plenty.

The travesty is that he and the likes of Byrne got so high up at the club and showed fek all interest or respect for where they worked, when some fans would almost volunteer to be a part of it

The state and content of our Youtube channel is shocking. Asking players what their favourite biscuit is is dire, as are the interviews. "The fans tonight were great blah blah" it's awful. We desperately need a video producer.
Not sure how innovative you can be with that kind of stuff, you got to kiss arse or the players won’t play nice

Not sure how innovative you can be with that kind of stuff, you got to kiss arse or the players won’t play nice
Very true although I imagine they could do some more stuff oriented around the club, people who work there, fans etc. just following a fan family from match day morning to evening. some local stuff like taking Dan Neil for a bacon sarnie down the bungalow cafe for a chat, or a training day with L09? It all seems very ''Social media degree'' sort of territory these days. well edited but lacking any real substance

thought the psycho path thing was decent like, but most content is poor

The state and content of our Youtube channel is shocking. Asking players what their favourite biscuit is is dire, as are the interviews. "The fans tonight were great blah blah" it's awful. We desperately need a video producer.
I don’t think there’s out particularly wrong with stuff like that. Loads of clubs do it and it’s pretty popular.

If you look whenever they post them on social media they get tons of engagement

Last edited:

Need a miracle worker given the generator is still next to the west stand a good few weeks since brought in as temporary measure

he was an arse licker who treated the young staff like garbage. ive worked with plenty.

The travesty is that he and the likes of Byrne got so high up at the club and showed fek all interest or respect for where they worked, when some fans would almost volunteer to be a part of it
Apart from attractive young boys. Allegedly of course.
Allegedly had the franchise for the restaurant in the Hilton and redirected a lot of hospitality traffic there instead of using the SOL facilities..

Last edited:

Back