New tablet advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a iPad Pro 10.5 and it is fantastic on all fronts. Much better than any Android device I have tried.

To be fair I dont think anyone makes a better tablet than Apple. Shame the same cannot be said about their phones.

That said I have just switched back to an Android phone and prefer it to my iPhone 7 Plus

Galaxy was a sale price mate, 229 is the normal price, around a 30% price difference when neither item on sale.
Im not a fan boy of either, just giving an honest opinion of both tablets, the ipad is worth the price difference and then some.
And the apple price quoted was RRP was it?

I've got a iPad Pro 10.5 and it is fantastic on all fronts. Much better than any Android device I have tried.
£600+ isn't it? It bloody well should be better than a £3-400 android alternative!
For that money, you can get a Surface Pro M3 - then you have a fair fight!

I had a
And the apple price quoted was RRP was it?

£600+ isn't it? It bloody well should be better than a £3-400 android alternative!
For that money, you can get a Surface Pro M3 - then you have a fair fight!

I had a Surface pro for work and hated it to be honest. Build Quality felt cheap in comparison

My experience: iPad1 ground to a halt, so slow it was almost in reverse. Nexus 7 worked like a dream for years until I smashed the charge port travelling. There's some debate as to whether Apple intentionally slow their older devices which, from what happened to me, I can believe. Plus they're sinister as fuck.

Fluidity, peachbum, it's all about fluidity. :lol:
They've admitted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back