New Roseanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

I midsread this as "New Rosedene" and thought the boozer had been refurbished
Me too. Wierd.

It was ok I suppose, she's not very good at acting is she and I hope it doesn't turn too political. I did laugh about the stupid fanny hat the sister had on that they all wear and hopefully poking fun and the liberal elite was genuine as there aren't many balanced voices on tele who do that.

Last edited:
Me too. Wierd.

It was ok I suppose, she's not very good at acting is she and I hope it doesn't turn too political. I did laugh about the stupid fanny hat the sister had on that they all wear and hopefully poking fun and the liberal elite was genuine as there aren't many balanced voices on tele who do that.
She’s not a balanced voice. She’s a massive Trump fan. He called her after it aired to congratulate her, the f***ing narcissistic twat.

She’s not a balanced voice. She’s a massive Trump fan. He called her after it aired to congratulate her, the f***ing narcissistic twat.
Oh right. I don't really pay much attention these days. Well,at least a different perspective in the mainstream media is a good thing,so people might be able to come to their own conclusions about why Trump is a twat rather than the left wing mass media and their one way perspective. Which only serves to draw some people towards the twat because it's rammed down their throats that he is x,y and z based on nothing. Whereas he is a wanker,based on many facts....

I thought the 2 new episodes were great, used to love Roseanne when I was a kid growing up. The last series or 2 were bollocks like
Has her acting improved at all? The script and idea was always quite good but her acting let the whole thing down for me, and the more botox she got it got even worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back