New Roseanne

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a parallel universe.

“FAKE NEWS! No way is any universe I’m in running parallel to anything. I’m WAY ahead of any other universes in terms of ratings, popular vote and really, really , like yuge bigly things” D Trump on Twitter

Oh (and I know it’s not a music OR a Trump thread but...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shame. I was looking forward to seeing the new series over here. Roseanne was a great series way back when. She must have been pissed as a rat cos of the bank holiday - or whatever the Septics call it.

She blamed her meds. The company that makes them ain't having it.

Logon or register to see this image
Sanofi US‏Verified account @SanofiUS
People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication.
:lol::lol:

She blamed her meds. The company that makes them ain't having it.

Logon or register to see this image
Sanofi US‏Verified account @SanofiUS
People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world. While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication.

I don't know, paracetamol makes me especially susceptible to the economic theories of Milton Friedman

Her costars looked delighted to be out of a job, she complains she's been thrown under the bus......they should, as another poster rightly said, continue on without the idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back