New purchases that are faulty or crap

Is it just me or is everything you buy nowadays seems to be pot luck.. i got two new tyres 2 weeks ago and one was knackered ater 2 weeks.. my son bought a bairns snooker table from argos and there was no balls with it.. i bought a new parcel shelf hanger for my car and the string is too short.. rant over 😄

Just about every is shite. If it's not the product, it's the distribution company. Half the reason Amazon is so popular, it nails the distribution and customer side.

Finally caved to the Mrs and bought a ninja air fryer the other week. When it was delivered it was used. Luckily the company give me the money back straight away and it seems so far they have forgot to arrange a pickup.

Planned obsolescence

Usually cheap stuff from China

Quite often its designed to fail, for you to re-buy it again later….it’s their business model

Best off going elsewhere first
I personally think this is true.. and they dont really need much qualiity control we the consumers are the quality control we send it back if its shite.. it seems excepted now watever you buy has a chance of being duff more than ever..

Is it just me or is everything you buy nowadays seems to be pot luck.. i got two new tyres 2 weeks ago and one was knackered ater 2 weeks.. my son bought a bairns snooker table from argos and there was no balls with it.. i bought a new parcel shelf hanger for my car and the string is too short.. rant over 😄

You can't get a longer piece of string and fix it ?

Planned obsolescence

Usually cheap stuff from China

Quite often its designed to fail, for you to re-buy it again later….it’s their business model

Best off going elsewhere first
I find the whole forced obsolescence thing mental. We are told it’s illegal, yet take Apple for instance, a few firmware updates and you can’t use your phone anymore. Same across the board, everything has a shelf life of months nowadays

Just saying this today everything we buy whether expensive or cheap is just shite 🤣. Ive been building the bairns beds today, they looked decent in the shop but they comes as a flat pack and just seems shite quality. Really can't be arsed to pack them back up and send them back.

Just about every is shite. If it's not the product, it's the distribution company. Half the reason Amazon is so popular, it nails the distribution and customer side.

Finally caved to the Mrs and bought a ninja air fryer the other week. When it was delivered it was used. Luckily the company give me the money back straight away and it seems so far they have forgot to arrange a pickup.
Looks like your keyboard is knackered as well. ;)

One thing I'm sick of is headsets for the Xbox for the bairn. Seems like every one we buy (varying price ranges) break after a few weeks or months, generally due to the microphone bit not working. I'm careful to make sure he uses it properly, it's stored away when he's not using it, but every one breaks. Absolute shite!

One thing I'm sick of is headsets for the Xbox for the bairn. Seems like every one we buy (varying price ranges) break after a few weeks or months, generally due to the microphone bit not working. I'm careful to make sure he uses it properly, it's stored away when he's not using it, but every one breaks. Absolute shite!
Your not wrong although his latest one is a Microsoft one and it's been the best one either kid has had. At one point I bought my oldest a good one, it knackered within the 12months so took it back at least two times and upgraded each time

I find the whole forced obsolescence thing mental. We are told it’s illegal, yet take Apple for instance, a few firmware updates and you can’t use your phone anymore. Same across the board, everything has a shelf life of months nowadays
The latest one will support phones released six years ago and older ones will still work if you don't do the update. A line has to be drawn somewhere.

Back