New pandemic coming will you take the vaccine

Well they have already had a vaccine for Bird Flu approved for us and its been made now, so this must the the new pandemic. Will you take the vaccine?
This one from 2010 you mean? I am sure you will read and understand all of that. The EPAR will be like drawing with crayons for you

Edit: Has the Great Reset been postponed again as it doesn't seem to have happened yet. Do the critical thinkers have a new date pencilled in yet?

Last edited:
This one from 2010 you mean? I am sure you will read and understand all of that. The EPAR will be like drawing with crayons for you

Edit: Has the Great Reset been postponed again as it doesn't seem to have happened yet. Do the critical thinkers have a new date pencilled in yet?
The question was, will you take it?
I think is a sensible answer to the question, I would even go on to add that in knowing now about what's happening with the Covid shots, I am would be tempted to never ever take another vaccine of any type. I was never anti vax, but I think I am now.

Last edited:
The question was, will you take it?

I think is a sensible answer to the question, I would even go on to add that in knowing now about what's happening with the Covid shots, I am would be tempted to never ever take another vaccine of any type. I was never anti vax, but I think I am now.
Which newly approved vaccine are you referring to?...

I am sure you can find some data to quantify your statement. That video is a mess mind

Why would I be upset? Its hilarious to watch you try and deflect very straight forward questions.

When you spout as much bollocks and made up stuff as he does you need a very good memory to avoid contradicting yourself repeatedly. Obviously he doesn't have this talent and regularly ties himself in knots with statements which contradict previous drivel he has spouted. Quite sad that a grown man gets his kicks spouting drivel on the internet.

When you spout as much bollocks and made up stuff as he does you need a very good memory to avoid contradicting yourself repeatedly. Obviously he doesn't have this talent and regularly ties himself in knots with statements which contradict previous drivel he has spouted. Quite sad that a grown man gets his kicks spouting drivel on the internet.
Also pick your audience. Very easy to debunk nonsense with a little bit of knowledge, experience and lots of resources.

In a perverse way it's a nice little game to me to prove idiots wrong. Plenty practice with brother in law who is a critical thinker with wide ranging expertise in all matters of complex subjects.
@Banter King would you accept this if you were unfortunate enough to be diagnosed?.. 🤷‍♂️
British man tests first personalised melanoma vaccine

Last edited:
Also pick your audience. Very easy to debunk nonsense with a little bit of knowledge, experience and lots of resources.

In a perverse way it's a nice little game to me to prove idiots wrong. Plenty practice with brother in law who is a critical thinker with wide ranging expertise in all matters of complex subjects.
@Banter King would you accept this if you were unfortunate enough to be diagnosed?.. 🤷‍♂️
British man tests first personalised melanoma vaccine
I will never, ever take another vaccine injection, even if it was for Rabies or Tetanus. My trust in big Pharma has gone as has my trust in world Governments, the media and Health services.
Which is called?.....
And who approved it?

Last edited:
I will never, ever take another vaccine injection, even if it was for Rabies or Tetanus. My trust in big Pharma has gone as has my trust in world Governments, the media and Health services.

So nothing has been approved and you don't know what the product is called. Thanks for confirming.
I will guarantee you would happy to sign up for anything if you were given a diagnosis with a bleak prognosis. Reason? You are full of shit so take everything you say with a pinch of salt

Last edited:
So nothing has been approved and you don't know what the product is called. Thanks for confirming.
I will guarantee you would happy to sign up for anything if you were given a diagnosis with a bleak prognosis. Reason? You are full of shit so take everything you say with a pinch of salt
I wouldn't have a blood transfusion as well, under no circumstances, unless they have some technology for cleaning the Covid Gene Therapy, DNA changing death shot out of it

I wouldn't have a blood transfusion as well, under no circumstances, unless they have some technology for cleaning the Covid Gene Therapy, DNA changing death shot out of it
🤣 🤣 🤣
For our amusement maybe you could explain how DNA is changed when an mRNA goes nowhere near the nucleus or has the ability to change DNA.

ps no links to X or Russell Brand etc. in your own words is fine

Last edited:
This one has to be, as you say, "Banter" for a bit of fun. You can't seriously believe that the vaccine persists in the bloodstream long enough to be present (and have any effect) during a transfusion. If that's the case, next step for you is Jehovah Witnessing...... :lol:

Back