New pandemic coming will you take the vaccine

I can tell you now,, like the last fake pandemic, I wont be taking anything at all and will live life as normal
Of course you will. When your workplace, pub, shops, gym, cinema, sports grounds etc are all in lockdown and you're going to live life as normal.

You'd be better off spending your downtime wisely and coordinating a "coup de ta" against the Government of the day.

You are getting confused mate.

X is the planet that is hiding behind the moon and is going to smash into earth in 2012 2017 2023 3rd October 2024.
Nope - X is a really good American punk band that did their best work in the 1980's. I particularly recommend the song "Johnny Hit And Run Pauline" 😎
No f***ing chance.

Have Covid - again - lost how many times I’ve had it now - the double jabs did nothing.

Where’s my refund?
You only had two? If so, what did you expect given the new variants?.....

Last edited:
Yes.

Caught Covid before jabs and after jabs - after the jabs I was in a worse way.
I was the opposite

I caught Covid whilst unvaccinated in 2020, very miserable time, bed bound for over a week, delirious with fever at times.

After jabs I've had Covid again twice, but both times I've had a rough cough and bad head but nothing more and basically shaken it off relatively swiftly.

I was the opposite

I caught Covid whilst unvaccinated in 2020, very miserable time, bed bound for over a week, delirious with fever at times.

After jabs I've had Covid again twice, but both times I've had a rough cough and bad head but nothing more and basically shaken it off relatively swiftly.

I’m just glad the jabs didn’t do me any immediate damage like it has to many who are looking for some sort of compensation.

Obviously this isn’t a headliner for the press.

If I could go back I wouldn’t take the jabs.

I’m just glad the jabs didn’t do me any immediate damage like it has to many who are looking for some sort of compensation.

Obviously this isn’t a headliner for the press.

If I could go back I wouldn’t take the jabs.
How many have suffered immediate damage and using the Vaccine Damage Payment Scheme? Interesting to hear how you quantify "many"
What was it you said?....Oh

No link - no proof - just talk

Last edited:
You haven’t asked for any link daft lad - still upset I see ;)

Here’s something to wet your whistle:

I am sure you can find some data to quantify your statement. That video is a mess mind

Why would I be upset? Its hilarious to watch you try and deflect very straight forward questions.

Last edited:

Back