New Look Quinn’s Bar!

Are their any tickets available in Quinns on a game by game basis or is it sold out?

Depends on the game, but yes it’s possible
Just wondered, as if sausage and mash is on in the real corporate, I dread to think what’s in Quinn’s 😂
Never seen the appeal of it.

Foods been great this season, yesterday we had the option of Beef Madras or Chicken souvlaki. Also a big salad bar which has been a great addition.

What annoys me is the groups of two people who deliberately sit on a table of 4 or 6 which makes it harder for the bigger groups to sit together.

Last edited:

Foods been great this season, yesterday we had the option of Beef Madras or Chicken souvlaki. Also a big salad bar which has been a great addition.

What annoys me is the groups of two people who deliberately sit on a table of 4 or 6 which makes it harder for the bigger groups to sit together.
Would probably be looking at Bristol City and Sheff Wed.

How can they sell a ticket for a bar with food included if there are not enough seats?
All my memories of Quinn's or Sports bar have been “hopeless”
seems like it’s not much better.

Can you not take your own foldy up stool?

Would probably be looking at Bristol City and Sheff Wed.

Just go online, the mags tickets were £120 not sure on standard games
How can they sell a ticket for a bar with food included if there are not enough seats?
All my memories of Quinn's or Sports bar have been “hopeless”
seems like it’s not much better.

I wouldn’t say it’s “hopeless” but 100% room for improvement
Can you not take your own foldy up stool?

And table, problem solved 🫣

Last edited:
Dont know what was on yesterday tbh as never eat anything from there. By the time we get there it’s after 2, the place is rammed, massive queue for food and no seats. Plus it’s like a sauna … need some working AC in there.
I get it works for those who can get in early , claim a table and enjoy the drink and semi decent food .
My lads love our seats and that’s the only reason I still use Quinn’s.
We always end up either getting burgers or the Korean chicken from the concourse below.
Was in Quinns post match. There were more servers than customers. and we stilll waited ages to get served. Groups of 4 or 5 servers clustered around a till scratching their heeds most of the time. Must be awful when it's really busy. Agree, I prefer getting served on the concourse

We're the drinks decent and was it table service. Going in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping the services isn't shite.
Yeah was sound mate. I found the service fantastic. All 3 courses out promptly and the fella looking after our table was always around asking if we wanted more drinks. Pre ordered 2 pints of be ready at half time and they were on the table for us getting there

I went recently. Had the scallops and a lovely 27 year old red they were serving as you entered, absolutely class experience.

Back