New Look Quinn’s Bar!

5 of us are booked in for the Swansea game. It's my sons 21st birthday and my Daughters 17th birthday.
What food was offered as I'm really parky :lol:
they'll send you the menu when they send you the tickets. for starters it was a tomato thingy and a chicken caesar salad. not sure of all the options for the main but most of us had sausage and mash. desert was some tart or a bit cheesecake. sausage roll at half time and a canny cheeseboard at full time.

it's really good. we turned up early and did the little tour which was canny.

Last edited:
they'll send you the menu when they send you the tickets. for starters it was a tomato thingy and a chicken caesar salad. not sure of all the options for the main but most of us had sausage and mash. desert was some tart or a bit cheesecake. sausage roll at half time and a canny cheeseboard at full time.

it's really good. we turned up early and did the little tour which was canny.
A "little tour" as you put it is not part of any package for Quinn's Bar, marrer. Are you talking about the Monty?

Varies but you still queue up and most likely you stand and eat it whilst balancing your pint in the other hand .
Unless you get there for when it opens
Just wondered, as if sausage and mash is on in the real corporate, I dread to think what’s in Quinn’s 😂
Never seen the appeal of it.

Just wondered, as if sausage and mash is on in the real corporate, I dread to think what’s in Quinn’s 😂
Never seen the appeal of it.
Dont know what was on yesterday tbh as never eat anything from there. By the time we get there it’s after 2, the place is rammed, massive queue for food and no seats. Plus it’s like a sauna … need some working AC in there.
I get it works for those who can get in early , claim a table and enjoy the drink and semi decent food .
My lads love our seats and that’s the only reason I still use Quinn’s.
We always end up either getting burgers or the Korean chicken from the concourse below.

Dont know what was on yesterday tbh as never eat anything from there. By the time we get there it’s after 2, the place is rammed, massive queue for food and no seats. Plus it’s like a sauna … need some working AC in there.
I get it works for those who can get in early , claim a table and enjoy the drink and semi decent food .
My lads love our seats and that’s the only reason I still use Quinn’s.
We always end up either getting burgers or the Korean chicken from the concourse below.
You are not selling it to me 😂

Can you not just get comparable seats without being in Quinns?

They're still sticking with the grubby entrance, which is a big backwards step.

The big screen is nice.

Bar service is much faster, in fairness.

There is a major problem with lack of seating though. Getting in an hour before kick-off isn't even enough time to get a table or seat.

through design

They want you in there early spending

Sorry pal I didn't think to trawl through 15 pages of a thread on Quinn's Bar before responding to a feller who's commenting on what happens in the Monty. Must do better!
Dead easy to click on the arra marra then it wouldn’t marra what the title is. Just remember an old Confucius saying, circa 1237. The man from Jarrow says Follow the arrow, your search it will narrow and you will be a much smarter fellow.

Match day for me now is drive with teenage sons to watch match then drive back. By time we get there it’s after 2.
Years ago I had a box but gave it up as the boys were playing footy on the morning and by time we got to box it was too late to enjoy the hospitality side of things.
The Quinn’s works for those who can get there early and have a decent drink and bit of bait in what is a very decent environment since the fit out.
The tradesman’s entrance is a step backwards .

Back