New Look Quinn’s Bar!

That’s incorrect
I thought it was mind and it says it is on the website.

Screenshot_20240211_204847_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

By design
They want you in early and spending money
Is it by design that none of the staff know how to work behind a bar? A task that should take a minute usually takes 5minutes. Its laughable how poorly run it is in there. They dont even have simple bait on sale from the kitchen if you dont want whats offered
How can they sell a ticket for a bar with food included if there are not enough seats?
All my memories of Quinn's or Sports bar have been “hopeless”
seems like it’s not much better.
Thick people in jobs theyre not qualified to be in

Last edited:
The service in Quinn’s yesterday was laughably bad, almost comedy gold it was so farcical ! One person serving food and 90% of the bar staff had never poured a pint before.
Makes me laugh the amount of supervisor / management types who just stand around the whole day trying to look important while’s doing the sum total of fuck all.
^^^Absolutely spot on. The service was virtually non-existant, and when it did rear it's head, it was abysmal with zero job knowledge.

You can 100% buy additional tickets For Quinn’s

The website also had half our team upside down for the squad profiles so I wouldn’t trust that as much as trusting the bar staff to get my order correct
I just remember at the start of the season it being announced as sold out.
If you can then great though

they'll send you the menu when they send you the tickets. for starters it was a tomato thingy and a chicken caesar salad. not sure of all the options for the main but most of us had sausage and mash. desert was some tart or a bit cheesecake. sausage roll at half time and a canny cheeseboard at full time.

it's really good. we turned up early and did the little tour which was canny.
Sausage and f***ing mash in one of the clubs premier hospitality lounges ffs :lol: :lol:

I get how it suits some people and you get a good seat in the ground, but for the money I would not want the uncertainty of whether I’d get a table, whether I actually want/like the meal on offer that day and whether I could put up with the awful service.
It’s full so it obviously pleases those ticketholders tho 👍🏻

I get how it suits some people and you get a good seat in the ground, but for the money I would not want the uncertainty of whether I’d get a table, whether I actually want/like the meal on offer that day and whether I could put up with the awful service.
It’s full so it obviously pleases those ticketholders tho 👍🏻
We mainly go in there for the seats/view. Best view in the ground in my opinion. Right next to the cameras.

We mainly go in there for the seats/view. Best view in the ground in my opinion. Right next to the cameras.
Yes good seats .
Is that whole padded seat area in front of the cameras solely reserved for Quinn’s Bar and other corporate customers?
Or can they be “season ticket”?

Back