New kits 20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always liked Inter tops, but oh dear...

Logon or register to see this image

I feel like kits these last 4-5 years have gotten increasingly zany. I think in 20-30 years time people will look back on them and wonder what the fuck was going on.

Personally I think early 2000s was a golden age for kits. Loved some of ours from around that time. Especially the baltic blue away shirt from around 2002.

Whoever designed that wants f***ing shot.

Last edited:
I feel like kits these last 4-5 years have gotten increasingly zany. I think in 20-30 years time people will look back on them and wonder what the fuck was going on.

Personally I think early 2000s was a golden age for kits. Loved some of ours from around that time. Especially the baltic blue away shirt from around 2002.

designed to appeal as ‘fashion items‘ and pick up more sales, especially people who aren’t fans of that club or even football fans altogether. That’s why Juve changed their badge to look something like the Yankees.

Ha ha - its mad how opinions differ and can then be exactly the same.

For me the golden era for kits were the 80's and 90s. Everything that came after, especially for SAFC, has been bang average.

Thay said I fully agree about the kits from the last 4-5 years. Only hummel have done anything decent for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back