New kits 20/21

I thought we had Children With Cancer for another season as Betdaq still had a year left?

But I also heard GASG were the new sponsors.
All sorts of rumours. As per we will wait until the last minute. Donald stated they had no control over last season but would be on it like the dynamic force of nature he is for the upcoming season. 😗

I'm thinking our sponsor deal may not be over, sure it was sometime in July ir started so maybe has another week before we can announce?

At the end of the day shirts sell no matter how good or bad they are. Yet I find it frustrating the lack of originality manufacturers provide these days. Financially, dressing up a cheap back catalog template with a club badge & sponsor makes sense. What was once a £20 shirt instantly becomes £50 (then you look closer & realise they made that shirt for £0.99p in Taiwan).

Yet surely creating something bespoke & original would generate better profit margins. Arsenal & Adidas last season struck a chord with nostalgia & made incredible profits. In contrast our Adidas efforts seemed like a copy & paste job from their current intern.

Hummel & Macron have so far impressed. As much as I’d love to see Nike do the same I can’t help but expect another back catalog effort.

Just received the new England home and away from DH Gate. I dont even think they are out yet. Both for £24 and look superb. Home one is a cracker.

Where are the pics then ?

someone posted a pic of Benji in the home kit a while ago. It’s f***ing awful
Looks that way if we do just get the teamwear template in the link. Unfortunately lower league teams generally do get them with Nike. So our away kit is probably somewhere on that page as well.

I think a poster on a different thread claimed to have seen the kit and said it has yellow/gold on it. So if they’re being honest we might not be getting that template. Will have to wait and see
It’s orange. Seriously

I'm thinking our sponsor deal may not be over, sure it was sometime in July ir started so maybe has another week before we can announce?
You mean they might be thinking “let’s not have a nasty mismatching red sticker over the front of the sponsors’ name if it goes tits up”
That’s actually heartening .

Last edited:

Back