New kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the home one. Been complaints about the badge coming off shirts and the training kit and while you can't say some of those weren't caused by washing at idiotic temps there's a few cases where people are saying they haven't even been through a first wash yet. Hummel have downplayed it and to be fair the actual number of incidents is probably tiny compared to how many they have shifted.

As people say you expect more for the price.

Doesn't look to bad tbf. Everyone was raving about the kit when it was released but now theres hell on because of the badge, it wont peel off if you wash it inside out and let it dry on the line. I know £50 is alot but most teams have the heat transfer badge now, I know all of hummels kits do and there was clamour for them, but if we had have got them would people have kicked off as much because its hummel? I think not.

No f***ing chance am I paying £50 for an ironed on badge.

Football tops are already shite stock design's with no individuality anymore but to iron the badge on is f***ing shit.

Reactions: ATS
And the home one. Been complaints about the badge coming off shirts and the training kit and while you can't say some of those weren't caused by washing at idiotic temps there's a few cases where people are saying they haven't even been through a first wash yet. Hummel have downplayed it and to be fair the actual number of incidents is probably tiny compared to how many they have shifted.

As people say you expect more for the price.

Surely this can't be true! They're Hummel shirts and they are the best. I heard it in here, millions of times.

Doesn't look to bad tbf. Everyone was raving about the kit when it was released but now theres hell on because of the badge, it wont peel off if you wash it inside out and let it dry on the line. I know £50 is alot but most teams have the heat transfer badge now, I know all of hummels kits do and there was clamour for them, but if we had have got them would people have kicked off as much because its hummel? I think not.
TBH it's a nice kit. I said at the time that it's a standard template but it's a nice template. The same with the away kit and training gear.

I can remember people saying they'd like Macron and people kicked off because "when did you ever see someone wearing Macron trainers" and "standard League One kit ffs". If Just Sports had of gave us an Avec kit specially made for us people would have kicked off about that too.

I like it, no concerns at all here. Nice top!

I'll report back in a few weeks to see if the badge has remained :lol:
When i first saw it, it looked totally flat and smooth like a sunday league style to it. That looks raised and looks to have a textured feel to it. I may be wrong but i doubt that will peel off like sponsors tend to do.
I was put off by the badge and ill wait until the shop opens to check it out but that picture gives me some hope.

Has anyone personalised one? I’m getting one for my little lad with a name and number.

when I type in the name (4 letters) it shows as having the mind symbol beside each letter. Is that right as I thought it was only before the first letter

Has anyone personalised one? I’m getting one for my little lad with a name and number.

when I type in the name (4 letters) it shows as having the mind symbol beside each letter. Is that right as I thought it was only before the first letter

The club will make sure it's designed in line with the current EFL template.

I'm certain they've updated the lettering and numbering to a slightly different style this season

The club will make sure it's designed in line with the current EFL template.

I'm certain they've updated the lettering and numbering to a slightly different style this season
Thanks. Tried calling the numbers on the website but there’s no answer and the voicemail is full. Tried messaging them online and it keeps rejecting the message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back