New kit

just got the wee boys kit delivered, is it to much to ask whoever makes the kits to put a badge on the shorts? its an utter embarassment

What size is it? Was gonna get the bairns it but one is mini kit size so I've fucked that off and other is 7 so would be one of the smaller ones but if it's shite I'll not bother.

Did buy him last seasons because it looked like an Ajax shirt with one full stripe.

Last edited:
What size is it? Was gonna get the bairns it but one is mini kit size so I've fucked that off and other is 7 so would be one of the smaller ones but if it's shite I'll not bother.

Did buy him last seasons because it looked like an Ajax shirt with one full stripe.

its 2-3yo mate, im now currently at work so if he hasnt seen it already its going back

What's the other differences with DH gate stuff
I got last seasons and other than the sponsor peeling off quite badly it’s been great. I’ve also worn it more than I would usually wear a football shirt because I’ve not been leaving the house much through COVID so dossing about in footy tops when working from home.

Back