New idea to stop car theft

joebolton

Winger
Just had an idea.
Make all cars start only by inputting a card which shows the driver has a licence and is insured. Like a slot in place of the ignition

Would stop all car stealing overnight. Plus people driving not insured or who haven’t passed their test.

Still working on the finer details but at work atm.

Have drivers licence's chips in them. Surely all you need to do is DVLC to upload details of Insurance, MOT etc to that. Insert licence into your magic slot.

Just had an idea.
Make all cars start only by inputting a card which shows the driver has a licence and is insured. Like a slot in place of the ignition

Would stop all car stealing overnight. Plus people driving not insured or who haven’t passed their test.

Do ya fancy solving global warming while ya on please mate ;)

Just had an idea.

Would you not just steal the card? And there’d need to be multiple cards per car, so more chance of the car getting stolen. I’m out.

This would then mean a huge decrease in annual premiums which the powers that be will not like
Would you not just steal the card? And there’d need to be multiple cards per car, so more chance of the car getting stolen. I’m out.

It's linked via blood, obviously. Thieves would have to cut your hand off

Last edited:
Finger print and facial recognition scan. All tech that is available and wouldn’t be that expensive.

These keyless cars are just shite. Having to buy special cases in your house to put your key in so some scratter can’t just come along and copy the signal (or what ever they do) by standing outside your house.

Finger print and facial recognition scan. All tech that is available and wouldn’t be that expensive.

These keyless cars are just shite. Having to buy special cases in your house to put your key in so some scratter can’t just come along and copy the signal (or what ever they do) by standing outside your house.
Thoughts of escape from New York spring to mind......
All cars should be like “Transformers”!

When thief gains entry, car gans “whee’s this cockwomble”, turns into transformer and kicks the thieving twat to ferk!
Or crushes them to death aye, that'll learn em.......

Just had an idea.

I’m prepared to give you £2:50p for 50% of the company if not accepted I’m out.

Is car theft such a big problem these day? I only know of one case in the last 5-10 years and that's when a gang broke into a friend's house to steal his car keys. Most modern cars are pretty theft-resistant.

Back