New home kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it cuts costs for adidas, nowt to do with been lazy all about knocking a shirt out with minimal overheads, then chargin the customer an arm or a leg.

I think the plain panel back looks so empty, it encourages the buyer to have a number inserted . Another way of generating income. Psychology at its capitalistic worst

Staff in the club shop are now telling fans the new shirts are “sold as recycled shirts” after printing over the top of the old sponsor. What a load of shite!

The white back just doesn't do it for me.
I suppose it makes the players more easy to identify (for referees /opposition fans/ tv/ etc)?

I was hoping there'd be some nod to our 140th year on the crest but sad to see it hasn't been taken in to consideration.

Regardless of what you think of the design of the original, the attempt to cover the Betdaq logo then sell these on is extremely poor. Especially when you're asking people to shell out 50 quid.

Again they just think we’ll put up with any old shite - which usually we do but this is just slack as fuck like. No way should fans be expected to pay £50 for that. The Don’s excuse tweet incoming.......

Reactions: ATS
The design is bad enough........................but have I got it right.............. that the "cancer research" has been printed over the top of Betdaq?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back