New home kit

I have to say I really don't like it but really pleased to hear this, more money for the club to invest.
I'm not 100% sold on it but it doesn't look as bad up close. One of my neighbours had one on yesterday and it looked decent enough. Thought I'd see about getting the bairn one for the weekend but no dice.

I haven't bought a top for myself for about 15 year. Won this season's black away top in a Betdaq giveaway and I've worn it more for playing footy in than I have to the match.

For a kit being slated, hundreds picking it up to today from the club shop! 40 min wait in the line.

Fat lads get more stripes too. If your xxl or xxxl looks like a proper Sunderland kit! Up yours skinny lads :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:
I've heard it has smashed last season's sales. Wembley a factor obviously.
Mine looks cool but I think that's just because I'm in it and I've got the special "Now with extra stripes" XXL version.

It's a strip for lasses. White back with a red and white striped mini-skirt. A heap of non-Sunderland shite.

We are turning into a joke.

Why can't we have a simple Sunderland shirt: red and white striped front, back and sleeves (like the 2000–2001 shirt), black shorts and black socks with red tops?

Too much to as from our "designers" whose normal work is probably designing lasses' stuff?

You hate lasses you like mate ;)

For a kit being slated, hundreds picking it up to today from the club shop! 40 min wait in the line.

Fat lads get more stripes too. If your xxl or xxxl looks like a proper Sunderland kit! Up yours skinny lads :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:
Gerrin.
Also glad to hear it's not as bad as some claim and great gesture by betdaq to the cancer charity.

Must admit, I didnt like it at all when I seen the pic the club released. However, was in the club shop yesterday to pick up a cap and had a proper look. It's much better in reality than what the pic shows. Went back later on and picked 2 up for me and OH. Back up this morning to pick one up for his brother. All 3 times the shop has been rammed, queue to the door and people buying a good old mix of tops. One wife in front of me had 4 adult tops and at least 2 kids tops :eek:.

Back