New CEO appointed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt anyone is still interested in this but pervy Paul has now changed his twitter handle but, no doubt accidentally, it is now unlocked again so you can see what the dirty old man has been up to and read his tweets, which are pwsafc’s on here. Wonder if he will lock it in 60 seconds this time...?

I doubt anyone is still interested in this but pervy Paul has now changed his twitter handle but, no doubt accidentally, it is now unlocked again so you can see what the dirty old man has been up to and read his tweets, which are pwsafc’s on here. Wonder if he will lock it in 60 seconds this time...?

and now he’s deleted his old tweets 😂

Last edited:

@pwsafc

But still following naughty girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back