Netflix Documentary Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting season is good. It’s about US forces handing over security operations to the Afghans during their election.

What Happened Miss Simone? A good watch I thought and especially touching when her daughter was talking about her. A difficult woman.

Watched a good one about an ex WWF wrestler (Had Snake in his name?) who was addicted to painkillers. Can't remember the title. I'm not at all into wrestling but the documentary well worth a watch.

Recent ones i have watched.
The Seven Five.
Dope.
Shot in the dark.
Longshot.
Have seen these two and both very good.

Betting on zero - Arrogant billionaire fund manager shorts the stock of Herbalife, as he believes it to be a pyramid scheme......... He has a point. If you watch this and enjoy it, there's a doc online called Enron: The smartest guys in the room. Used to be on Netflix and is really good.

Reactions: WCC
Watched a good one about an ex WWF wrestler (Had Snake in his name?) who was addicted to painkillers. Can't remember the title. I'm not at all into wrestling but the documentary well worth a watch.

Aye that was terrific.

Watched one that I thought would be interesting but what they found blew my mind. Worth a watch, it was called Treasures From The Wreck of The Unbelievable.

As it sounds, it's about some people who go looking for possible items that have been lost at sea.

Watched this. I want my 90 minutes back the absolute bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back