Netflix Documentary Thread

Ramshanker

Winger
I like my documentaries, so I'm seeking some recomendations

I've watched a few canny ones over the past few weeks

Flint Town (series) Flint Town (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb "Documentary following the police department in Flint, Michigan as they struggle with dwindling resources and crumbling infrastructure in a community crippled by violence and a contaminated water crisis."

Dirty Money (series) Dirty Money (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb "A Netflix Original Series documenting various stories about exposing the greed, corruption, and crime spreading through the global economy."

The Barkley Marathons : The race that eats it's young The Barkley Marathons: The Race That Eats Its Young (2014) - IMDb "In its first 25 years only 10 people have finished The Barkley Marathons. Based on a historic prison escape, this cult like race tempts people from around the world to test their limits of physical and mental endurance in this documentary that contemplates the value of pain."

Watched one that I thought would be interesting but what they found blew my mind. Worth a watch, it was called Treasures From The Wreck of The Unbelievable.

As it sounds, it's about some people who go looking for possible items that have been lost at sea.

Oklahoma city as above.
The 1 about Sandy Hook shooting
Making a murderer
Kalief Browder story
Lockup series
There's a few of Ken Burns on there
Justin Fashanu

Documentaries are the best thing about netflix. The series and films never get updated

I like my documentaries, so I'm seeking some recomendations

I've watched a few canny ones over the past few weeks

Flint Town (series) Flint Town (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb "Documentary following the police department in Flint, Michigan as they struggle with dwindling resources and crumbling infrastructure in a community crippled by violence and a contaminated water crisis."

Dirty Money (series) Dirty Money (TV Series 2018– ) - IMDb "A Netflix Original Series documenting various stories about exposing the greed, corruption, and crime spreading through the global economy."

The Barkley Marathons : The race that eats it's young The Barkley Marathons: The Race That Eats Its Young (2014) - IMDb "In its first 25 years only 10 people have finished The Barkley Marathons. Based on a historic prison escape, this cult like race tempts people from around the world to test their limits of physical and mental endurance in this documentary that contemplates the value of pain."
Great idea for a thread mate.

Back