Netflix being used by strangers

Just found out that there are numerous people using our Netflix account without our knowledge.. Mrs G has been on to Netflix and done a bit digging around and it's been watched in

Derby
Warrington
Manchester
Southwark
Finchley
Morecambe and a few more.

We only got a maximum of 3 devices registered.. Just beware people as if they can access the account they can see account details etc..

Not sure if this been brought up before but thought I'd share anyway ..
Pics?

Just found out that there are numerous people using our Netflix account without our knowledge.. Mrs G has been on to Netflix and done a bit digging around and it's been watched in

Derby
Warrington
Manchester
Southwark
Finchley
Morecambe and a few more.

We only got a maximum of 3 devices registered.. Just beware people as if they can access the account they can see account details etc..

Not sure if this been brought up before but thought I'd share anyway ..
You can use this site to see if your details have been compromised in any of the data breaches over the last few years, e.g. Currys, LinkedIn, MySpace etc.

Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach

You can use this site to see if your details have been compromised in any of the data breaches over the last few years, e.g. Currys, LinkedIn, MySpace etc.

Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
Good link for everyone to check, that.

Just put my 3 main email addresses in, and my "dodgy" one had been compromised in 3 different attacks.
2 I wasn't arsed about, but the other was Dropbox, and I've now changed that to my "proper" email address and realised I had 5Gb of cloud storage to use that I'd forgot about.

Good link for everyone to check, that.

Just put my 3 main email addresses in, and my "dodgy" one had been compromised in 3 different attacks.
2 I wasn't arsed about, but the other was Dropbox, and I've now changed that to my "proper" email address and realised I had 5Gb of cloud storage to use that I'd forgot about.
Glad it's been of help.

Back