Neil Warnock leaves Cardiff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a Sunderland fan, according to one of my club’s owners, I think he’s probably leaving that job because Cardiff didn’t qualify for the champions league therefore he’s a shite manager.

He’s a bell end but I liked him. He always done best by his clubs. He was surprisingly dignified with the Sala business. More than can be said for Cardiff.

I hope he enjoys his retirement. If he’d come when Murray wanted him I think it something good might have happened.

He’s a bell end but I liked him. He always done best by his clubs. He was surprisingly dignified with the Sala business. More than can be said for Cardiff.

I hope he enjoys his retirement. If he’d come when Murray wanted him I think it something good might have happened.

I can't stand him. Absolute bell end of a bloke who says and does the most ridiculous things, but i respect how he's had some success at most clubs he's been to. He definitely has something that works.

I’m not sure mate, watching his interviews it seemed to really effect him, he is a old man now and I think he will cam it a day, I hope not as I like his dinosaurs tactics and honest interviews
He will be back, Cardiff ain't going up this season, why waste his time there

Warnock comes accross as a repetetive, moaning, typical yorkie, 20 years behind the times.

But he generally does far better with clubs than he is expected to. He obviously has something. He would be great for Sunlun, I have little doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back