Neil Warnock leaves Cardiff...

Wants to leave the EU because FIFA changed the handball rule, not saying he is thick or anything and to be fair its about as logical as any other reason I have heard. ;)

Wants to leave the EU because FIFA changed the handball rule, not saying he is thick or anything and to be fair its about as logical as any other reason I have heard. ;)

Poor ol’ Colin. He’s even being attributed to stuff he didn’t say (the EU/handball thing was Holloway).

Anyway, I’m sure I’m not the only one who thinks there’s more here than meets the eye.

We’re six weeks from Christmas and Warnock leaves his job… just as panto season is about to kick in. I’ve felt for several years now that he’d increasingly make a rather excellent Widow Twankey.

Logon or register to see this image

deff mate.. just what we need right now..

I wish he hadn’t left Cardiff. It’s got me thinking what might’ve been!
I’d have put good money, if I had any, on Warnock getting this lot organised and promoted. They need a manager with a strong, passionate personality. The fans needed a character like Warnock to relight the enthusiasm. I’m one for giving Parkinson a chance, but I’m not exact hopeful. He doesn’t meet the required criteria. Galvanising the players, building team spirit, instilling a work ethic, clever set pieces, being physical and aggressive, spotting good players etc.
PP deserves a chance, but deary me, not a wise appointment, imo.

Don’t think he wants another job, I think the death of that player last season hit him quite hard, think that’s the last we will see of warnock managing clubs

Back