Need to borrow 5 grand.

That's extortionate. Do you have a bank account? Their rates re usually much lower. Can you just pay it with CC then transfer to a 0% card?
I'm.with Natwest. Got a quote off them 2 days ago and it was 9.9%. Had a look around and that was the best I could get. Went to get it earlier and it's gone up to 19.9% for some fookin reason.
I’m assuming your credit record is crap? No chance of a 0% credit card?
It's not crap. Doesn't look like I'll be able to get 5 grand on a credit card. Nowhere near.

I'm.with Natwest. Got a quote off them 2 days ago and it was 9.9%. Had a look around and that was the best I could get. Went to get it earlier and it's gone up to 19.9% for some fookin reason.

It's not crap. Doesn't look like I'll be able to get 5 grand on a credit card. Nowhere near.

Try Martin Lewis loan checker for best rate. You’re not guaranteed to get the APR rate though

Anyone recommend a decent lender who isn't on comparison sites? Best rate I can get so far is 14.1%.
I think you need to borrow more to get the bett rates.

Representative 7.1% APR
This rate is available on loans between £7,500 and £14,950. Other loan amounts are available at alternative rates. Your rate depends on your personal circumstances, loan amount and term and may differ from this Representative APR

Got 2 cc. Only used one who I bank with (not so much now) got another one with virgin (seem to have o% transfer offers on every month for years) buy on one then t/f to virgin. Pretty much 0% all the way. (After a small t/f fee)

Back