Nectar Card holders

I usually spend mine at Argos.
Someone gave me a double bed base for the spare room, so I'm saving Nectar points towards a mattress to go on it!
Potential idea: Refurbs from the matress in a box places? I hear they're mega cheap and black friday is coming soon. Likely to have been slept on for a few nights, then professionally cleaned before reselling.

Most of those cost comparisons don’t account for Nectar/club card deals. So Sainsburys and Tesco look more expensive when really if you use one the the loyalty schemes they can SOMETIMES be cheaper.

They don't show up on as the cheapest, but when you click into it, they do show the clubcard deals anyway.
However, the clubcard/nectar prices are just the regular price discount that all supermarkets do anyway, so there's a decent chance that asda/Morrison's will also have them discounted.

Most of those cost comparisons don’t account for Nectar/club card deals. So Sainsburys and Tesco look more expensive when really if you use one the the loyalty schemes they can SOMETIMES be cheaper.
There is an app for Chrome (if you use that) called Trolley. It's really good, tells you the Nectar/Clubcard prices / offers and discount prices under the 'normal' prices.

Open your preferred store’s website, select a product, click the trolley button and it brings up all the prices instantly. It is updated every day.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Sainsbury's getting a lot of criticism for their selective offers, after doing the same with their double up offer.

I've got neither offer, and a bit pissed off with them. I wonder if this is one of those things, where I have to stop shopping their in order to be enticed back?

Anyone here collect Avios and have have had any decent flights or upgrades from it? Or alternatively do you just trade them for Nectar points?

Haven’t read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been covered.

Sainsbury's getting a lot of criticism for their selective offers, after doing the same with their double up offer.

I've got neither offer, and a bit pissed off with them. I wonder if this is one of those things, where I have to stop shopping their in order to be enticed back?
I only dip in to the Local for odds & sods. I’ll do a Click & Collect when there’s a 25% off 6 bottles of wine but it’s not a regular shopping place at the main stores these days.

I got the double up offer but only had £20 to double.
I stopped using Sainsburys so much once they got rid of double up, if I'd known they'd be doing it again I'd have used them all the time 😖.

I got the double up offer but only had £20 to double.
I stopped using Sainsburys so much once they got rid of double up, if I'd known they'd be doing it again I'd have used them all the time 😖.
If you'd used them all the time then you may not have got the offer and got the Xmas offer instead where you need to be buying stuff. The double up offer gets customers back to at least shop once again and some of those may return.

Last edited:
If you'd used them all the time then you may not have got the offer and got the Xmas offer instead where you need to be buying stuff. The double up offer gets customers back to at least shop once again and some of those may return.

Or like me, and got neither offer. I did get the Halloween one though

Back