Nearly a million more young adults now live with parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

You’ve said literally nothing of note other than wages were lower but things were cheaper when you were young.

Cheers Captain Obvious. Brand new infiormation!

I do alright but clearly that’s the intention within the next 10 years.
I wish I could predict the future. I’ll stay quiet happy with my bag thank you, you predict the uncertainty of Brexit etc and I’ll predict my guaranteed future, all the best marra.

That was exactly how we lived, and enjoyed it. Looking at kids today I'm pleased I'm on the way out, and not coming in. Another poster has said how he kept his boots on his feet to go to work. Now young blokes apparently spend a fortune on skin products ffs :D
a youngun i work with spent £280 on some rose gold orange tinted gucci sunglasses. he has ginger hair and not a pot to piss in. cracking lad all the same, i try to pass my old bastard advice onto him, one day it might sink in.

I wish I could predict the future. I’ll stay quiet happy with my bag thank you, you predict the uncertainty of Brexit etc and I’ll predict my guaranteed future, all the best marra.
Good man, make it while you can, looks forward to that pint.

Anywhere in London. The flat I live in is worth £560k man. It's a one bed and small.
Honestly that’s mental the prices then, I live in a nice part of boldon, my house is ok and it’s only 4 times my salary, I don’t know others circumstances but I would give London a wide birth if I had any choice

Doesn't the wage compensate down there though?

Get ya self back up north man

I'm paid more than I would be in the north east but not by much. It's better work though, and a much better place to be at my age. I'm not going to complain about the housing situation as I knew the crack all along.

Can never buy down here, just not possible unless I live like a monk for a decade or win the lottery.

Very rarely.

He’s obviously fucked. He’s just quoted himself offering to take himself for a pint.

Fuck that then, rather stay up here and not deal with then cockneys

I'm paid more than I would be in the north east but not by much. It's better work though, and a much better place to be at my age. I'm not going to complain about the housing situation as I knew the crack all along.

Can never buy down here, just not possible unless I live like a monk for a decade or win the lottery.

Bank the cash down there then come home and get a place.

I've worked away a while to get a pot going, no place like home though much rather raise my bairns over this way when have them.

Fuck that then, rather stay up here and not deal with then cockneys

Bank the cash down there then come home and get a place.

I've worked away a while to get a pot going, no place like home though much rather raise my bairns over this way when have them.

I'm not banking much at all like, rent is also expensive. I'd save thousands a year more by living and working in the north east.

Just enjoying just living, travelling, necking pints and acting a tit at the weekend. I'm okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back