NE hospitals

Status
Not open for further replies.
What so things are 4 times as worse in Sunderland and South Tyneside as they are in Newcastle and North Tyneside? Not according to the cases per 100K I’ve been looking at for weeks.
Yeah they are worse in South Tyneside and Sunderland in comparison to Gateshead and Newcastle. There is no reason to transfer patients to ST&S from RVI and QE

Think we can safely say that this is the most incompetent bunch of f***ing fucktards we have had ever running this country.

They haven't got a bloody clue and boris just wants to be liked. I've seen better leaders on a under 7 football team.
I agree with your first point and that they haven't got a clue. But the government, opposition and SAGE all havent got a clue. The only thing they say is close stuff and if you reopen it then the virus might spread. I wish they would just admit that and give up on the pretence. Its the same in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and across most of Europe so it doesn't really make much difference if you have Tories, Labour, SNP or the protestant lot in Northern Ireland. Same result, deaths, economy destroyed, rules changed left, right and centre massive debt and no end in sight.

I agree with your first point and that they haven't got a clue. But the government, opposition and SAGE all havent got a clue. The only thing they say is close stuff and if you reopen it then the virus might spread. I wish they would just admit that and give up on the pretence. Its the same in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and across most of Europe so it doesn't really make much difference if you have Tories, Labour, SNP or the protestant lot in Northern Ireland. Same result, deaths, economy destroyed, rules changed left, right and centre massive debt and no end in sight.
Fair point and I didnt/don't expect them to get everything right. But, they have been reactive all the time and never seen ahead of the game.

we have had the chance to see what other countries did and we sat back and made the same mistakes.

We are an island, we could have closed the borders early on like some other island nations did but we didn't.

We were slow to lockdown and even then it was half arsed.

The rates in the USA flew up after thanksgiving but we still thought it was great idea to have the Christmas rules in place.

Other countries had track and trace systems that worked but we decided to spend 12 billion and still fucked it up.

No doubt there is many more I can't even remember. They have let our country down and when this is all done and dusted should be held accountable for the thousands of deaths that could have been avoided.

I don't want to be seen as showing off but I did warn this was where we were heading months ago

If the SMB knew this was coming how come DH didn't?

We weren't in massive trouble in September at all so you were wrong.

It's like me saying we are in massive trouble now and us locking down again in February and saying I told you so.

We weren't in massive trouble in September at all so you were wrong.

It's like me saying we are in massive trouble now and us locking down again in February and saying I told you so.

The stupidity is strong in this one

We could see in the data in September that we were heading for trouble, and we could start and see that rise in cases feeding through into hospital admissions.

There was lots of top quality modelling that showed exactly what would happen. Sadly the Government messed around and failed to take measures, nor did they empower local authorities to take additional steps locally and regionally

It's not just that you can't extrapolate from data and see trends, it's that you have come to reject the possibility of such techniques because somehow it would clash with your fragile political identity

Bonkers.

We could see in the data in September that we were heading for trouble, and we could start and see that rise in cases feeding through into hospital admissions.

There was lots of top quality modelling that showed exactly what would happen. Sadly the Government messed around and failed to take measures, nor did they empower local authorities to take additional steps locally and regionally

It's not just that you can't extrapolate from data and see trends, it's that you have come to reject the possibility of such techniques because somehow it would clash with your fragile political identity

Bonkers.

You weren't talking about modelling and future issues. You said there was no ICU beds on September 26th.

Things didn't peak until about 8 weeks after that leading to the 2nd the second lockdown but we'd been in massive trouble for nearly 2 months!

He dithered and delayed until only the worst options were open to us

If he had acted sooner we wouldn't be in this total shambles

He deserves to take the flak. He has fucked up and needs to take responsibility for it
You called him a populist and a fair weather prime minister who finds it difficult to make unpopular decisions. He may be all those things but on this occasion he has actually taken a brave and unpopular but ultimately correct decision. You will never admit this though .

You called him a populist and a fair weather prime minister who finds it difficult to make unpopular decisions. He may be all those things but on this occasion he has actually taken a brave and unpopular but ultimately correct decision. You will never admit this though .

He failed to take difficult decisions throughout the pandemic

That's why were are in this mess.

He has taken an awful decision because his delay and dither left us with no other choices

He's a weak leader and a failure

But you will never admit it, because it would conflict with your fragile political identity, and that would make you sad.
You weren't talking about modelling and future issues. You said there was no ICU beds on September 26th.

Things didn't peak until about 8 weeks after that leading to the 2nd the second lockdown but we'd been in massive trouble for nearly 2 months!

Are you honestly still fighting this?

It was clear in September that cases were rising, and local hospitals were starting to fill up

The Covid dafties denied there was a problem, and kept faith in Boris

Which is why we are in this mess.

Last edited:
Just to point out lockdowns themselves are generally pretty popular with the public at large

He's taken the correct decision. He's not personally responsible for a mutation that is 70% more transmissible. However he has taken strange, weak, ill thought through and populist decisions time and time again. My own county was put in Tier 3 on Thursday and Tier 4 today. Two days! I don't doubt the necessity for Tier 4, but the way this has been done immediately after Tier 3 shows what poor decision making he has.

Bonkers.

So why is the same thing happening in Europe given everything happening here is down to Boris need to be liked coupled with his general inadequacy?

He has taken an awful decision because his delay and dither left us with no other choices

But you will never admit it, because it would conflict with your fragile political identity, and that would make you sad.

Are you honestly still fighting this?

It was clear in September that cases were rising, and local hospitals were starting to fill up

The Covid dafties denied there was a problem, and kept faith in Boris

Which is why we are in this mess.

You didn't say 'filling up', you said 'no beds' therefore full.

ITK 😂

I would never have chosen him as the leader of the Conservatives and once Brexit and Covid is finished I have no doubt Boris will be replaced . I will say things how I see them and not follow the crowds on here to be popular . I will criticize when I see the need but not just jump on a bandwagon . If I had a fragile political identity, I certainly would not come on here 😂
He's taken the correct decision. He's not personally responsible for a mutation that is 70% more transmissible. However he has taken strange, weak, ill thought through and populist decisions time and time again. My own county was put in Tier 3 on Thursday and Tier 4 today. Two days! I don't doubt the necessity for Tier 4, but the way this has been done immediately after Tier 3 shows what poor decision making he has.
I note the devolved nations who also had the same information days ago , have also changed their rules.

Last edited:
You didn't say 'filling up', you said 'no beds' therefore full.

ITK 😂
I would never have chosen him as the leader of the Conservatives and once Brexit and Covid is finished I have no doubt Boris will be replaced . I will say things how I see them and not follow the crowds on here to be popular . I will criticize when I see the need but not just jump on a bandwagon . If I had a fragile political identity, I certainly would not come on here 😂

I note the devolved nations who also had the same information days ago , have also changed their rules.
So why is the same thing happening in Europe given everything happening here is down to Boris need to be liked coupled with his general inadequacy?

We're getting a full house of neurotic little dafties tonight aren't we!

You backed Boris because his reactionary bullshit reinforced your fragile political identities.

And then he let you down. The same way he lets everyone down

You were conned. Mugged. Cheated. Ripped off.

You're gullible. A soft touch. Easily led. Weak willed. Spineless.

And your collective refusal to accept you've been conned makes you all a laughing stock.

You backed Boris because his reactionary bullshit reinforced your fragile political identities.

And your collective refusal to accept you've been conned makes you all a laughing stock.
The Tories are going to end up being a toxic political brand, 2021 will lead to unemployment on a scale never witnessed in our lifetimes from a combination of Covid and no deal.

It didn’t take long before you had to resort to being your usual arrogant toss pot self did it . People were not conned into voting Conservative, they did it because Labour were full of people like you.

That doesn’t explain why other countries in Europe are locking down over Christmas. You can’t blame Boris for that so maybe there is more going on than any government can handle? Stop looking at things through the prism of your own bigotry and see what is actually happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back