NE Cases per 100k

It's the size of the particles/droplets necessary to carry enough virus that is behind the social distance thing. The furthest reaching exhalations you can see are the lightest and usually can't provide that transmission.
I assume the further you are away the less chance of transmission. If this strain is more virulent then maybe you need to be further. I’m no scientist 😀

Won't see the effect of school 'closure' and new lockdown for another few days.

Agree half the school is still in this time around. Gone from 'kids are being used as guinea pigs it's disgusting' to 'get my kids in school at any cost'
That’s my point. We won’t see any effects of school closures as they’re all still open.
I’m not talking about everyone here, far from it, but there’s an awful lot of parents out there whose children could manage perfectly well at home but they’re taking a lend of the new DFE guidance and sending them in purely because they don’t fancy managing them at home.
In doing so, they’re substantially increasing their own risk to the virus.

That’s my point. We won’t see any effects of school closures as they’re all still open.
I’m not talking about everyone here, far from it, but there’s an awful lot of parents out there whose children could manage perfectly well at home but they’re taking a lend of the new DFE guidance and sending them in purely because they don’t fancy managing them at home.
In doing so, they’re substantially increasing their own risk to the virus.
I know this as my personal circumstances know it.

But we won't see the effect of any changes from this version of lockdown yet. The schools being 50% closed will help at least somewhat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Touchy. Bad day at the office?

All good, steady away working from home.
interesting one to note for me for work

From 8 March students in England "on practical courses can return to university" but "all others will need to continue learning online", says PM Boris Johnson
wrong thread ffs

Last edited:

Back