Nations league draw

Where did you get that info? Was it date specific?

Day of the game. If you fly in day before you'll be sound or as @Rip Van Fish said fly in from Belfast (or even Cork) Just if you fly in from Dublin on the day you are getting bubble tripped 100%

You have to remember what reputation England away fans carry although they dont speak for the majority, the Garda are brutal who make Northumbria Police look competent it's not a if.

Last edited:

Where can I find that info?

Where did you get that info? Was it date specific?

The provisional fixture dates have also been set, with venues and kick-off times to be confirmed.

Republic of Ireland v England - Saturday 7 September 2024
England v Finland - Tuesday 10 September 2024
England v Greece - Thursday 10 October 2024
Finland v England - Sunday 13 October 2024
Greece v England - Thursday 14 November
England v Republic of Ireland - Sunday 17 November 2024

A few of us looking to book flights but dropped a clanger with dodgy info re Venue for Ukraine away. What's your source for these dates?
The provisional fixture dates have also been set, with venues and kick-off times to be confirmed.

Republic of Ireland v England - Saturday 7 September 2024
England v Finland - Tuesday 10 September 2024
England v Greece - Thursday 10 October 2024
Finland v England - Sunday 13 October 2024
Greece v England - Thursday 14 November
England v Republic of Ireland - Sunday 17 November 202

Looks like you're spot on mate, encouraged me to get me arse into gear. A couple of mates got same info so we're all booked up now

Last edited:
A few of us looking to book flights but dropped a clanger with dodgy info re Venue for Ukraine away. What's your source for these dates?

Looks like you're spot on mate, encouraged me to get me arse into gear. A couple of mates got same info so we're all booked up now

I’d love to say I was Itk but I got them off the England website mate 😂

the point of the Nations League is to avoid Sam Marino and play other teams at your level and here we are in Tier 2 .
Humped home and way by bogey team Hungary wasn't it ?
Where England are concerned - you couldn't make it up. Penalty shoot-outs, sending offs in key games, the so called golden generation, the wally with the brolly, Ramsey's substitutions at Leon, the Polish goalkeeping clown, the Hand of God ......
I don't take them seriously anymore. The only good thing about the Nations draw is that at least the hardcore fans an those who like a convenient away trip have been rewarded.

doing ireland and finland , flights £230 to helsinki via amsterdam from newcastle atm
We stayed in Belfast last time and drove down in a hire car
Piece of piss
Got penned in nowhere
Doing same again this time

issues getting in and served in a few places and that will be the extent of it

Last edited:
Is there much possibility of the Ireland v England match being moved to an earlier kick off? Cant see the police being happy with 5pm.

Last edited:
As usual no email from EnglandFans and nowt on the forum but luckily my mates saw something I didn't and one got the nod from a journalist. Thanks anyhow mate
ESTC communications are an absolute joke mate
Is there much possibility of the Ireland v England match being moved to an earlier kick off? Cant see the police being happy with 5pm.
It’s run by the TV companies mate
KO’s are set in a tablet of stone

It’s run by the TV companies mate
KO’s are set in a tablet of stone

The law have more authority than a TV company in any situation.
The general consensus among us Irish supporters is there's a 2pm KO slot to facilitate Eastern European nations with the timezone differences and Garda will be pushing hard for a swap.

As I've said before Garda are utter bastards so they'll go far as pushing for a Sunday KO where its illegal to sell alcohol before 12:30 in Ireland. The Sunday 2pm slot is what they'll be wanting the most.

Last edited:
There’s only been three so it’s not simultaneously possible for the first few to have been really good and the last two to have been rubbish.
Apologies, thought there’d been four. Must’ve just been the last edition that was poor, did they cram a load of fixtures in after the season finished so some nations didn’t take it very seriously? Certainly remember France with some strange results and England coming bottom of a pretty ordinary group.

The law have more authority than a TV company in any situation.
The general consensus among us Irish supporters is there's a 2pm KO slot to facilitate Eastern European nations with the timezone differences and Garda will be pushing hard for a swap.

As I've said before Garda are utter bastards so they'll go far as pushing for a Sunday KO where its illegal to sell alcohol before 12:30 in Ireland. The Sunday 2pm slot is what they'll be wanting the most.

:lol:

so far you have said bubble trip and now a Sunday kick off despite the fact both teams are playing on the 10th, anymore utter guff to spout?

Back