Nations league draw

Very tough group, Will definitely need Henderson and Phillips for these!
At least Southgate won’t be in charge
I don’t understand it and think its a load of bollocks 😳
It’s great being a traveller this format
Saves it being the “money for friendlies “ at the same places all the time .
It’s over 20 years since we have played Greece and Finland away so happy days

Last edited:
At least Southgate won’t be in charge

It’s great being a traveller this format
Saves it being the “money for friendlies “ at the same places all the time .
It’s over 20 years since we have played Greece and Finland away so happy days
Enjoy the travels Marra, I’ve done two England away, Rotherham when we didn’t qualify for the 94 WC and Landowne Road for the riot, say no more 😳
Would love to do Greece away 👍

Looking forward to the Ireland games and Greece away, looks like that one will be played at AEK's grounds rather than the olympic stadium so allocation could be small.

I see they've now introduced promotion & relegation play offs between 2nd & 2nd bottom (In a 4 team group:rolleyes:) to squeeze every last drop of TV money they can get.

Better than pointless friendlies and the first few editions were really good with some quality games, in essence it should be a decent tournament as all games are against teams at a similar level. However UEFA have ballsed the scheduling up the last two so nations haven’t taken it half as serious and it’s knackered for good now.
There’s only been three so it’s not simultaneously possible for the first few to have been really good and the last two to have been rubbish.

Last edited:
Fixtures just came out.

Ireland v England in Dublin on Matchday 1. It'll be a bubble trip as Garda are worse than Northumbria Police. The last friendly in Dublin they had all the fans penned in the airport, good luck getting anywhere in a competitive game.
Return game at Wembley is on matchday 6.

Me and the lass already planning to watch the boys in green in Athens

Last edited:
Fixtures just came out.

Ireland v England in Dublin on Matchday 1. It'll be a bubble trip as Garda are worse than Northumbria Police. The last friendly in Dublin they had all the fans penned in the airport, good luck getting anywhere in a competitive game.

Where can I find that info?
Fixtures just came out.

Where did you get that info? Was it date specific?

Last edited:
Fixtures just came out.

We stayed in Belfast last time and drove down in a hire car
Piece of piss
Got penned in nowhere
Doing same again this time

Back