Narcos:Mexico

Yep it was always going to stop after the Cali Cartel
Now I'm not sure if I saw the end of it.

I'll watch a recap on youtube and see if I've seen it. I remember stuff about families fighting, but can't remember a big outcome (unlike the season before where Pablo got shot on the roof)

Edit: Actually, the main DEA guy starts running the show in the last season, right?

Just started watching Narcos. First episode was Pablo Escobar. Is this the same thing?

Just started watching Narcos. First episode was Pablo Escobar. Is this the same thing?

Yes and no. There's 3 series of Narcos based on the Colombian cartels. Narcos Mexico is about the rise to power of Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo of the Sinaloa cartel. This new series has a timeline that runs parallel with the original. There's also a series called El Chapo but the timeline for that is after Narcos & Narcos Mexico. They're all interlinked so you'll need to watch Narcos before watching Narcos Mexico.

Yes and no. There's 3 series of Narcos based on the Colombian cartels. Narcos Mexico is about the rise to power of Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo of the Sinaloa cartel. This new series has a timeline that runs parallel with the original. There's also a series called El Chapo but the timeline for that is after Narcos & Narcos Mexico. They're all interlinked so you'll need to watch Narcos before watching Narcos Mexico.
Cheers mate. Watched first one and seems right up my street.

Back