Narcos:Mexico

I'm surprised they are stretching it out to another Mexico series like. Miguel gets caught shortly after the current events and is still in chokey now. Maybe see the rise of the various cartels, Chapo etc.

Got to be Chapo. The War on Drugs has been raging for 11 years now and ex Army and Coppers run one of the biggest Cartels so I reckon they've got plenty of storylines.
I read something a while back where they'd hanged dozens of people off a flyover, entering the town, to warn the citizens. Properly harrowing stuff.

Got to be Chapo. The War on Drugs has been raging for 11 years now and ex Army and Coppers run one of the biggest Cartels so I reckon they've got plenty of storylines.
I read something a while back where they'd hanged dozens of people off a flyover, entering the town, to warn the citizens. Properly harrowing stuff.
Aye that was a while back now. They also set some surfer on fire not so long back poor fucker. Some places like Mazatlan, somewhere I have always wanted to visit, are getting a lot better and are getting tourists back. Acapulco is still dodgy as fuck and Juarez is just a big no. Los Cabos looks canny as an alternative to Cancun.

Did some googling after watching it and a lot of it is deemed false. For example the Mexican authorities say that Miguel Angel was solely responsible for kidknapping the DEA agent, but we all know the government are bound to say that.

The amount of corruption is staggering.

In regards to what comes next, they’re bound to move on to el Chapo, they made a clear attempt to introduce him and regular referred to a rather minor character regularly by name. Be decent if they go down that path because he took the whole thing up another notch.

Did some googling after watching it and a lot of it is deemed false. For example the Mexican authorities say that Miguel Angel was solely responsible for kidknapping the DEA agent, but we all know the government are bound to say that.

The amount of corruption is staggering.

In regards to what comes next, they’re bound to move on to el Chapo, they made a clear attempt to introduce him and regular referred to a rather minor character regularly by name. Be decent if they go down that path because he took the whole thing up another notch.
The CIA were in the room when he was killed.

“The CIA helped kill DEA agent Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camarena,” say witnesses

Back