Napoleon Dynamite/JW - RIP

Hello All, im a close friend of James & just wanted to let you all know one of the lads has arranged with the club for James's name to be on the screen at half time during the Swansea game 24th February, it should also include a picture of James too.

We intend for few of us to meet up for a few beers before the game possibly after too, details yet to be finalised, all welcome, ill put details up at later date of anyone fancies a few

Heard the devastating news that Jimmy had passed just over a month ago.

I was serving a ban which over the years he contributed to so many “go on jacka” and I would go :lol:

Last saw him with @reecewethery down Wigan for the 4-1 win !

Had me crying with laughter so many times over the years on the wattsap group! A top bloke who loved his family and was so proud of them all.

RIP mate sleep easy and watch your pride and joys flourish from the sky x

Lovely idea, although I'd suggest the mods might want to hold off for a little bit, just because I read @The Professor post about some potentially meeting up for a beer at the Swansea game. If that's still happening there might be some canny posts to come
Get ot on where you think appropriate. Unfortunately most of us who intend to meet for a beer....or far to many, i dont think post. Crazy, i am (cant say was) really good friends with James....but didn't have a clue he posted, i read all comments about his humour, that was him, him in real life...i remember is laugh & at times nearly not being able to breathe we all laughed so much so, many laughs with all the lads together to remember, to many forgot that will come back. Still all meeting in spoons copper rose tomorrow, anyone welcome

Get ot on where you think appropriate. Unfortunately most of us who intend to meet for a beer....or far to many, i dont think post. Crazy, i am (cant say was) really good friends with James....but didn't have a clue he posted, i read all comments about his humour, that was him, him in real life...i remember is laugh & at times nearly not being able to breathe we all laughed so much so, many laughs with all the lads together to remember, to many forgot that will come back. Still all meeting in spoons copper rose tomorrow, anyone welcome
I’m sure there’ll be lots of laughter with memories of his postings tomorrow n future times when he’s remembered.

Back