Napoleon Dynamite/JW - RIP

Hate it when I stumble upon these sort of threads, 45 is no age at all man. Hope he’s pain free and at ease now, hope his friends and family are coping well as can be.

I’ve been on here a while, lost log in details for previous account but his avatar used to make me chuckle inside somewhat, rivalries don’t matter one iota really. RIP Mate.

He was a mint dad, and i will always miss him
Reece, so sorry for your loss, your Dad was always incredibly proud of you, he was always sharing stories of your escapades which a few of us have enjoyed so much over the years, it’s almost like we’ve been part of watching you grow up and grow into a find young man.

Your Dad was a cracking bloke, you’re an absolute credit to him. It’ll take a lot of time to come to terms with what’s happened but if it gives a tiny bit of comfort this place can offer it.

❤️❤️❤️

Reece, so sorry for your loss, your Dad was always incredibly proud of you, he was always sharing stories of your escapades which a few of us have enjoyed so much over the years, it’s almost like we’ve been part of watching you grow up and grow into a find young man.

Your Dad was a cracking bloke, you’re an absolute credit to him. It’ll take a lot of time to come to terms with what’s happened but if it gives a tiny bit of comfort this place can offer it.

❤️❤️❤️
❤️

❤️❤️❤️
Thank you

Last edited:

Back