Name something you're a snob about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tends to become the things you like, doesn't it?

Beer - only drink stuff I really like now. Craft beers and real ales, no "24 cans of shit lager for £10" rubbish
Tea - Almost exclusively decent quality loose leaf
Coffee - Aside from the free "coffee" at work, I only drink freshly ground coffee made in an espresso machine
Whisky - Nice single malts, no supermarket shite blends
Rum - makes a huge difference if you get nicer stuff

Don't really care about gin, as much as I've started to drink it recently, so I'm happy to drink any of it - I don't know any better

Couldn't give a shite about fashion, so I tend to look like a tramp :lol:

Men who wear their shirts outside of their trousers, doesn’t look too bad on young lads but hideous on older fellas trying to be trendy, or worse, because their shirt would accentuate their beer gut if tucked in. If their shirt then hangs some distance from their trousers and exposes said beer gut then that is just truly awful.

I am a snob about just about everything. My particular bete noire is refusing to drink alcoholic beverages from bottles, I always ask for a glass when presented with a bottle.

I'm a beer snob.
Can't stand drinking good quality beer from plastic glasses. No matter what the event or occasion.

Tea - Twinings Everday / English Breakfast
Milk - Cravendale
Butter / Spread - Lurpak

That's it I think, I'm not arsed about brand names otherwise.

Lurpak
Branstons pickle
Helmans mayonnaise
Heinz tomato sauce

No replacements will do ^

I don't like buying cheap towels or bedding either cause it always washes shit and it's the one small investment you can make in your home to make the place feel properly luxurious, spent nearly a grand on a full set of towels, hand towels, flannels and nice bed linens with a proper down filled quilt and pillows when I moved out with our lass

I don't care what I wear within reason, I drive a beat up old van cos I live down a dirt track, but food I eat has to be of the highest quality I can get. I hate eating out that isn't grown or reared in sound conditions. If food is the fuel for our bodies and being what's the point of eating crap? And I'm lucky to live in an area where there are a range of people producing great food on small holdings.

Coke - Coca Cola, all the rest taste cheap and nasty, including Pepsi so only buy Coca Cola, was mortified once when my brother served Tesco brand cola at a BBQ :neutral:

Shaving gear.
Use pre shave scrub, blades , gel and aftershave moisturiser all from Cornerstone.

Last edited:
Bourbon, Tequila and coffee, so mostly drink related! :lol:

Hot sauce too.

Used to be coke (coca cola products only) but I rarely drink the stuff now. Disappointing when pubs only have pepsi which is a poor substitute imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back