Name something you're a snob about

Whisky, Mainly Scottish malt-Speyside preferably; never Irish, but I do like the Japanese stuff.
Beer too- won't drink: Fosters, Coors, Budweiser, Carling, Kronenburg or Carlsberg. Or that chavvy desperado piss in bottles.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: I couldn't do without one <shudder>
:lol:

It's just my wife and I at home so dishes are minimal. The majority of my cookware is cast iron, too, so it all needs to be hand washed. At the house where we used to live we had a dishwasher but I can probably count on one hand the number of times we used it in all the years we lived there.

A very small selection...

Logon or register to see this image
:eek:
I'm going to need a bigger cupboard.

Aroma affects our sense of taste. The shape of a glass can affect other drinks, why not ale.
Same as with wine or any other liquor, really, the glass makes a difference with regards to taste. Coffee drinks are the same, there are glasses and cups that need to be used for the various types of coffee in order to get the full flavor.

Oh, and yes, I am a big time coffee snob, to asshole proportions. Coffee should never be served nor drank in a paper cup. Starbucks can go fuck themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to like random glasses, but the majority of those are ridiculous.
I like the one with the wooden holder. :lol:

:eek:
I'm going to need a bigger cupboard.

Oh, and yes, I am a big time coffee snob, to asshole proportions. Coffee should never be served nor drank in a paper cup. Starbucks can go fuck themselves.

Good excuse to move house. Need room for a Belgian beer drinking emporium :lol:

Starbucks can go fuck themselves, paper or no paper. Awful coffee.

Last edited:
I like the one with the wooden holder. :lol:

Good excuse to move house. Need room for a Belgian beer drinking emporium :lol:

Starbucks can go fuck themselves, paper or no paper. Awful coffee.
:lol:

I was thinking of expanding the house anyway, now I have an excuse:lol:

I f***ing hate Starbucks, agree the coffee there is f***ing bullshit.

Used to be when I was single & had money without kids. Now it's supermarket jeans, t-shirts, M&S suits, anything in a sale, charity shop finds, eBay etc etc

:cry:

Back