Naked Attraction *in play*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think they should've went the other way me like
Would have been more interesting. A lass with blue hair and eyebrows like Demi Roussos wouldn't give a shit.

However the young lass would be easier to mess about with I guess.

If she has any sense she'll do a runner once the cameras stop rolling and give donkey dick and Morticia a swerve

Would have been more interesting. A lass with blue hair and eyebrows like Demi Roussos wouldn't give a shit.

However the young lass would be easier to mess about with I guess.

If she has any sense she'll do a runner once the cameras stop rolling and give donkey dick and Morticia a swerve

Can't see it ending well like. Somebody will get jealous

Yup, Bambi will be put out that Morticia has the biggest strap-on

I'd be interested in a follow up show to see where they are. How it went good or bad.
The dark haired lass will be jealous of the new lass no matter how much she acts like she's cool with it.
Once she's watching her bloke smashing the new bird she'll be thinking he's enjoying being with her more than he did me

I'd be interested in a follow up show to see where they are. How it went good or bad.
The dark haired lass will be jealous of the new lass no matter how much she acts like she's cool with it.
Once she's watching her bloke smashing the new bird she'll be thinking he's enjoying being with her more than he did me
Tbf he will be :lol:

do you think the gadgies have a good mess around with it before they come out, just to make it look at its biggest..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back