Mysterious photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously though, like someone else has said... if intelligent life has been visiting our planet for hundreds, or thousands, of years then why have they never made themselves known publically?

Another possible argument is that they did make themselves public around x thousand years ago and inadvertently caused a shit-storm we now refer to as 'religion'... and look what good that's brought us!

1. Asteroids etc may have been misinterpreted for craft

2.Have you considered the option you are mental :)

Seriously though, like someone else has said... if intelligent life has been visiting our planet for hundreds, or thousands, of years then why have they never made themselves known publically?
Maybe they have seen what a fucked up planet this has become and thought "fuck that they are f***ing mental"

I know people who have seen ghosts first hand. They wouldn't lie about it and were terrified for weeks about it. So I'll believe them who have first hand experience of them over someone who says they aren't real based on nowt.
Why wouldn't they lie? I'd make weird stuff up for a laugh if I thought you'd just believe it all.

#9 is a good one: "The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time".

If the pole moves over time then everything close to it will be aligned at some time or other.

And #19:"The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth’s mass."

So what?

#21:"The southern shaft in the King’s Chamber pointed to the star Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) in the constellation Orion, circa 2450 BCE The Orion constellation was associated with the Egyptian god Osiris. No other star aligned with this shaft during that time in history."

Any other star at the same declination would be aligned at some stage. Unless the Earth wasn't rotating during that time in history.

:lol:

#23:"The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth."

What?

What is the story?
The video seemed like a crap college project to me.

The story was that the video was posted by a serial killer who had dressed the dummy in the clothes of his victims. At one point in the vid a garden is shown where the body was buried. Full of holes I know, but there is something very creepy about the video even if it is harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back