Mysterious photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been researching this a bit . it dont look like natural rock formations to me
Indeed. Lots of ideas on what it could be (a crashed ufo is WAY down that list) but they haven't had the time, money or technology to study it properly. I would have thought a crowdfunded scheme would have raised the £ needed.

Most if this is absolute f***ing nonsense, 25 facts they say, the first 5 are simply the dimensions, this tells me they're trying like fuck to expand the actualities of the article into something bigger than it really is, also #7 the mortar is unknown and impossible to replicate but is stronger than stone and lasts for thousands of years, just fuck off with this nonsense, just fuck off !!

#6 says they're earthquake proof but #8 says the mantles fell off after an earthquake (despite this miracle mortar), I mean seriously have you put this up as a statement of intent for the possibility of alien involvement !!

:lol::lol:

I'm thinking about it, I don't see how they have to be real. I don't believe there are intelligent beings that have visited us.

I'm not having that ghost thing either, it's just peoples minds playing tricks.
Got to be pretty silly to think we are the only intelligent life form on 1 out of billions of planets like.

Logon or register to see this image

A second China UFO sighting was reported evening of July 14-15, 2010, in Chongqing, also eastern China, a week after one or more unidentified flying object/s shut down eighteen incoming and outgoing flights at Xiaoshan Airport in Hangzhou. Witnesses told the Shanghai Daily they saw “four lantern-like objects forming a diamond shape that hovered over Chongqing's Shaping Park for over an hour.”

I have to agree with Ricky Gervais on this one.. How come everyone who goes through past life regression ends up being a war hero, a distant royal, or Napoleon etc. Why is nobody ever a homeless vagabond?

How do you know this the case? I don't see any proof that Aliens come from places many light years away, yet I do know that genuine UFOs do fly in our skies.
Of human design is more likely than aliens though

Last edited:
Of human design is more likely than aliens though
Some today could be of human design but these craft have been witnessed for hundreds if not thousands of years so that rules out human design for many UFO sightings?
You do know that genuine UFOs fly in our skies. I'm all ears.
I've explained some of my sightings on here before and no one has been able to give me an answer to what I saw?

Some today could be of human design but these craft have been witnessed for hundreds if not thousands of years so that rules out human design for many UFO sightings?

I've explained some of my sightings on here before and no one has been able to give me an answer to what I saw?

1. Asteroids etc may have been misinterpreted for craft

2.Have you considered the option you are mental :)

Seriously though, like someone else has said... if intelligent life has been visiting our planet for hundreds, or thousands, of years then why have they never made themselves known publically?

Seriously though, like someone else has said... if intelligent life has been visiting our planet for hundreds, or thousands, of years then why have they never made themselves known publically?

Possibly they don't have immunity to diseases like flu, cold etc.
Also that they won't interfere unless asked to.

Thye must be bored, just watching us for a thousand years.

Sorry TB... im not watching a 1hr 30m video about UFOs :lol:
Just watch the first few minutes of the various witness statements. Also if you want to be an authority on the subject of UFOs you have to put the graft in to look at the evidence otherwise it is just wild assumption.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back