Myfitness pal miscalculations on food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go to big supermarkets only the local Tesco for Fage yoghurt, occasionally cooked chicken, bags of veg to microwave, muesli, fruit if the local stall has gone AWOL etc.

If I wanted a pizza I'd go to a proper pizza shop or make my own.

Asda's fresh counter pizzas are better than all the "proper pizza shops" around here, they're all shite. That says more about the pizza shops though I guess. I sometimes make my own, but sometimes I can't be fucked.

Anyway, what sort of idiot buys bags of veg to microwave!?

Asda's fresh counter pizzas are better than all the "proper pizza shops" around here, they're all shite. That says more about the pizza shops though I guess. I sometimes make my own, but sometimes I can't be fucked.

Me! A quid for broccoli, carrot etc. for when I don't have any leftovers to take to work. With tuna straight out of the tin!

I've never tried to boil stuff in the microwave! It's a bit busy in the kitchen at peak times and it's easier to hoy in a bag. Considering my expenditure is already restricted to non-fun items I see this as a small treat.

You wouldn't be boiling it, you'd be steaming it, much like you are now though. Fair enough if the plastic bag is a treat though.

I find that Sainburys fresh pizzas are better than Asda (the last one I had anyway)

Spicy beef, pepperoni, ham and jalapenos, it was superb

I prefer the Asda personally. I don't waste toppings on jalapenos, I'll just chuck some on at home. ;)

It wasn't wasted mate it was added :lol:

You get 3 toppings so I added them

Also Sainsburys cook them for you if you want to eat it on the way home :lol: (I always cook it myself at hoem though)

It wasn't wasted mate it was added :lol:

You get 3 toppings so I added them

Also Sainsburys cook them for you if you want to eat it on the way home

Asda is 4 toppings on a 10" and 6 on a 12".

Asda also cook them depending on the branch. They're rolling out 16 inch pizzas fully cooked for a fiver soon, that'll be canny value.

It's the only reason I ever step foot in asda to be honest. Not that I buy them often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back