Myfitness pal miscalculations on food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asda is 4 toppings on a 10" and 6 on a 12".

Asda also cook them depending on the branch. They're rolling out 16 inch pizzas fully cooked for a fiver soon, that'll be canny value.

It's the only reason I ever step foot in asda to be honest. Not that I buy them often.

Canny that like, it was ages ago when I last had one from there.

Might give them another try, but the last Sainsburys one I got will be hard to beat.

Canny that like, it was ages ago when I last had one from there.

Might give them another try, but the last Sainsburys one I got will be hard to beat.

Double spicy chicken, chilli beef and bacon is my pizza of choice, better if served by someone about 20 clem.

If someone is on a serious weight loss plan (i.e. changing habits, deffo want to shed timber) then it's easier to avoid manufactured pizza/calzone/lard in the first place. DIY and monitor the ingredients. Or a once monthly 'treat' at the most.
This. I'll be making homemade pizzas tomorrow (one each for me and the Mrs and a few little ones for my 2 year old to go in the freezer). I've got my own recipe written down, I'll hoy a photo up if anyone wants it.

Thanks a lot, your 2 year old's handwriting has come on leaps and bounds mate. ;)

The fatties will soon be on here like a swarm trying to work out how much lard, kebabs and sugar they can add to make it taste better. :lol: "But I'm still at a loss as to why I'm a porker". :lol:

No doubt, but put it this way, my harshest critic, Mrs Tatty (no) prefers my pizzas to any shop bought or takeaway ones she's ever had, and we've even been out to Italian restaurants where she's thought the pizzas aren't as good as mine! I've been perfecting my recipe over the past 10 years or so, the use of semolina was the final piece of the puzzle.

No doubt, but put it this way, my harshest critic, Mrs Tatty (no) prefers my pizzas to any shop bought or takeaway ones she's ever had, and we've even been out to Italian restaurants where she's thought the pizzas aren't as good as mine! I've been perfecting my recipe over the past 10 years or so, the use of semolina was the final piece of the puzzle.

I've tried to convince Miss Piggy at home to make a pizza to your recipe but she laughed and baked some Halloween cakes instead. When I next get rid of the rabble for a few hours/days/weeks I'll try to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back