My scratastic NYE picky plate for one.

WTF! Nah, I’ve never seen a beef Wotsit in my entire life. I’m 44 and something of a crisp connoisseur and never heard of a beef Wotsit. Not denying they exist but blown my mind this.

Just had a Google. Dirty bastards.
Not a crisp. It is a corn based snack and it would appear that there is also a flamin hot version along with prawn cocktail for the dirty bastards out there. Beefy has had a rebrand as sizzlin steak.

not even on the cheese and pineapple sticks 🤷‍♂️ concerned @Boinger might have gone off half cocked
Hot dog cocktail sossige, cheese chunk, silverskin pickled onion on a cocktail stick. One grapefruit wrapped in tin foil and several of afore mentioned appertif inserted into it to form what looks like a hedgehog, is the correct manner to present such a delicacy.

Hot dog cocktail sossige, cheese chunk, silverskin pickled onion on a cocktail stick. One grapefruit wrapped in tin foil and several of afore mentioned appertif inserted into it to form what looks like a hedgehog, is the correct manner to present such a delicacy.
im prepared to forego the pineapple as there is precedent(and is easily discarded in the fire back) however the silverskin should be an ever present

Mrs boinger has retired to bed due to this bloody cold virus, so I'm on my own, which also means I've made my own "buffet", consisting of:

8 x cocktail sossiges
4 x sossige rurls
1 small bag of chicken fridge raiders
4 pieces iceland chicken pakora strips
1 wedge asda finest stilton
8 x cheese & pineapple on a stick (70s retro)
1 packet Tuc cheese sandwich biscuits
8 cherry toms
1 packet wotsits
1 jar Branston caramalised onion chutney.
Various Dips

To be washed down with 6 x bottles lager, 4 cans Guinness and maybe Cpt Morgan spiced rum & coke.

Living the dream.
I'd normally have a dig for the shite you're about to eat, but fair play your missus is in bed get the tunes on and get stuck in lad!

Mrs boinger has retired to bed due to this bloody cold virus, so I'm on my own, which also means I've made my own "buffet", consisting of:

8 x cocktail sossiges
4 x sossige rurls
8 cherry toms
1 packet wotsits
Various Dips

To be washed down with 6 x bottles lager, 4 cans Guinness and maybe Cpt Morgan spiced rum & coke.

Living the dream.
Good effort @Boinger

I had:
Half a pork pie
Ham
Pease pudding
Coleslaw
Sliced chicken
Pasta spirals with pesto and Parmesan
Pickled onions
Wensleydale with apricots (WTF)
Pringles

Washed down with Johnny Walker Black label.

I’m now musing the dessert dish 🤔

8 x cocktail sossiges
4 x sossige rurls
8 cherry toms
1 packet wotsits
Various Dips

Living the dream.
Happy new year mate

8 x cocktail sossiges
4 x sossige rurls
8 cherry toms
1 packet wotsits
Various Dips

Living the dream.

The cheese and pineapple will only qualify as 70’s retro if they are jabbed into a potato wrapped in tin foil 😂

8 x cocktail sossiges
4 x sossige rurls
8 cherry toms
1 packet wotsits
Various Dips

Living the dream.

Only missing the Gaviscon 😊😊👍🏻👍🏻

Back