My Neighbour

its not a one off though, plus I hate the fucker :lol:
I get it, but equally the police are missing a lot of their staff. If he has a party or something then I’d call, but if it’s just going in and out the house (and you don’t know for certain if he’s helping vulnerable people etc) then it’s probably not worth it.

We’ve not seen any family in 20 days or so. It’s shite, but making the most of FaceTime to both sides. Would love to pop round me mam and dads, but it’s not worth the risk.

I don’t want to be a twat here but my neighbour has now just jumped in his car for the 4th time today, I’ve no idea where or what he is doing .

I wish there was a phone line for reporting the ****, I’d say something but he’s twice my size :lol: , beyond a f***ing joke now.
Why report it if you don’t know? He may be doing something important. I may get called into at work at any time. I will not inform the neighbours of my reasons.

Why report it if you don’t know? He may be doing something important. I may get called into at work at any time. I will not inform the neighbours of my reasons.

Yeah the mrs pointed out he may be helping out as a nhs helper, guess I’m going stir crazy.

Back