My lovely loony-tune ex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the story goes....

Me and my ex were together 2007-2013. She was a dog breeder and in the time that I knew her, didn't pay a single penny in income tax. We lived together for the last 3 of those years but were never married and she lived in my house where I paid all bills and she gave me a few quid. Anyway, fast forward to now.... I get a lovely email from her, basically she's been done for tax evasion and has a hefty bill to pay, which strangely she thinks I'm also liable for. In my time with her, I had a normal job paying normal taxes, what she did was her business as far as I'm concerned. So is it me, or is she f***ing crackers ???

Me and my ex were together 2007-2013. She was a dog breeder and in the time that I knew her, didn't pay a single penny in income tax. We lived together for the last 3 of those years but were never married and she lived in my house where I paid all bills and she gave me a few quid. Anyway, fast forward to now.... I get a lovely email from her, basically she's been done for tax evasion and has a hefty bill to pay, which strangely she thinks I'm also liable for. In my time with her, I had a normal job paying normal taxes, what she did was her business as far as I'm concerned. So is it me, or is she f***ing crackers ???
If you transfer me your money mate the taxman won't know you have it and you won't get fined.

I've PMd you my details.

Email her with two words.

Get. Fucked.

She's been done, not you. Cheeky cow.

Her

Living together is common law wife even if not married.. Yeah, your fucked. How much do you owe or are you just going to take the hit and go to jail for a few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back