My dog is going to heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

The kids? The wife more like, I'm sure she is fully paid member of the "ignore all the stuff he has done and find the one thing to complain about cause he is a bastard club" 😉.

At the moment I feel like I wouldn't want to put myself through the loss you end up loving a dog like they are your kids but you will see them off. Couldn't face that again right now.

I swore that I wouldn’t get another dog when I had to put my first dog down, yet we just couldn’t get over the empty feeling that was around the house.

Within 2 months we had got a new puppy and it was the best thing we ever did.

I hope that whatever you decide is the best decision for you and your family

Nitemare and cant even think about it happening to our lad thankfully hes only young

My daughter has a Jack Russell that lives with her and her mam and hes getting on now and I know she will be devastated when he goes

Good loyal friends and always will be cos you will always have the memories mate

All the best mate, its incredibly difficult. People who don't own dogs will be wondering what all the fuss is about but like I said to my wife I was closer to my dog than 95% of people in my life, basically anyone outside of my house.

Got my dog put down a few months ago, she had cancer and the tumours were getting bigger by the day.

She was cracking in with life and seemed happy but we knew it was a matter of time before she stopped being the dog we loved. Was such a hard decision to make but we stopped her suffering before it got to much.

Still miss her everyday, she is the only one in the house who never got in a mood with anyone or got upset. Wish the she could have taught that to the wife before she left :).

I will never get another dog as she is irreplaceable. She had everything and I know whenever I see families dogs I compare and think 'your a bit shit'

We had her for about 7 year before our kids came along, we were worried she would be jealous. We couldnt have been more wrong she was amazing and loved them. My little lad is 4 and half and tells me couple times a week he loves and mrs her and when posting his family she is still on the list.

Sorry for the long post but it got me reminiscing.
It's a good time to reminisce. I have five cherry trees in my farm garden and under each is a dog basket with a much loved dog and playthings. Each time I said i would never have another. Never say never.
Vets and innocents call dogs pets. Nonsense, they are family members.

Last edited:
It's a good time to reminisce. I have five cherry trees in my farm garden and under each is a dog basket with a much loved dog and playthings. Each time I said i would never have another. Never say never.
Vets and innocents call dogs pets. Nonsense, they are family members.

They are that. More loyal and forgiven though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back