My dog is going to heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the best mate, its incredibly difficult. People who don't own dogs will be wondering what all the fuss is about but like I said to my wife I was closer to my dog than 95% of people in my life, basically anyone outside of my house.

Got my dog put down a few months ago, she had cancer and the tumours were getting bigger by the day.

She was cracking in with life and seemed happy but we knew it was a matter of time before she stopped being the dog we loved. Was such a hard decision to make but we stopped her suffering before it got to much.

Still miss her everyday, she is the only one in the house who never got in a mood with anyone or got upset. Wish the she could have taught that to the wife before she left :).

I will never get another dog as she is irreplaceable. She had everything and I know whenever I see families dogs I compare and think 'your a bit shit'

We had her for about 7 year before our kids came along, we were worried she would be jealous. We couldnt have been more wrong she was amazing and loved them. My little lad is 4 and half and tells me couple times a week he loves and mrs her and when posting his family she is still on the list.

Sorry for the long post but it got me reminiscing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back