M'vila on Saturday

because hes back playing in England, in the same league as us, winning games, He openly wanted, no begged to come back to us first, to a squad which has been completely devoid of an experienced centre midfielder since last January

There is not a more obvious transfer I can think of that would have at least provided some cover in an area of the pitch we were desperately short in. It would have been a short term deal until the end of the season, and the likes of Ekwah and Neil would undoubtedly learned much from a player who was playing in Europe last season

Haha winning games?

The season is nearly over and he’s started one game

People stuck in the past man. You’ve not seen him play in 7 years

The whole thing is really really weird,
On the evidence of recent showings he couldn't dominate a paper bag

I give up. You don’t even watch the games.

Last edited:
Danny Collins looked down the WBA subs and didn't even mention Yann M'villa .....poor and obviously another average player stealing a living at SAFC ..

That frankie isn't much better either

Collins is an excellent pundit with vast, relatively recently playing experience in the EFL.

He knows the teams and players inside out.

He's working for what is essentially a club propaganda vehicle, but would be one of the best Sky Sports EFL pundits if he went down that route IMO.
Speaks well and very decisive on his opinions. Would do very well as a proper pundit

Haha winning games?

The season is nearly over and he’s started one game

People stuck in the past man. You’ve not seen him play in 7 years

The whole thing is really really weird,

I give up. You don’t even watch the games.
Sorry I forgot our excellent record lately. We can afford to look down on squad improvements

some people are happy to settle for shite

Back